Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible, bespoke care for people living in their own homes and communities. We provide a lifetime solution that can adapt to changing healthcare needs.
Pulse Nursing at Home are looking for experienced Critical Care Nurses to take care of our Complex Care patients. This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your skills and experience.
Rate: £27-£35 per hour
- Maintain high standards within the patients Home
- Responsible for delivering high level clinical service to patients
- Responsible for ensuring that the patient is always being taken care of and monitored
- Following the care plan
- Valid NMC Pin
- Minimum 6 months of experience within the UK
- Confident doing 1:1 patient care
- Tracheostomy and Ventilator experience
- 2 Professional references that covers the last 3 years of your employment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please do apply and I will be in contact.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.