ITU Nurse / Paediatric Nurse
Location: Birmingham, Nottingham and surrounding areas
Pay rate: £27-33ph
Are you a Paediatric Nurse or ITU Specialist Nurse looking for work in Nottingham? Pulse Nursing at Home are currently looking for Registered Nurses to join our team working with our clients who have complex needs.
Ideally we would need you to have practiced the below within the last 12 months but this is not essential for some of our roles;
- 6 months experience working with tracheostomies in the last 12 months?
- 12 months experience (within the last 18) working with ventilators?
To be successful at interview stage you will;
- Deliver high-level clinical care
- Build strong relationships with our client and their family whilst maintaining professional boundaries
- Work with a little boy with respiratory needs who lives within the family home
Who are we?
Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible and tailored care for people living in their own homes and communities. We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want.
We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
If you prefer to work on a more stable basis you will receive a rota 1-month in advance
Please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.