Pulse Nursing at Home are looking for Paediatric Day Nurses.
Shifts: 9:00 am - 15:30 pm
The Duties of the Nurse :The nurse would be meeting the client at his primary school in South London ready for a day of school. All the teaching staff are nice and are very welcoming to the nursing staff assisting the client at school. Nursing duties include administration of enteral feeds and medications, and Tracheostomy management throughout the day.
Working school shifts could allow you to work around a family lifestyle, or simply allow you to work shorter shifts and improve your work life balance.
What can we offer you as a Paediatric Nurse?
- A fast & simple registration
- A variety of work available
- Staff Treats: Access to a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands!
- Free Core Skills Training (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team
- Twice a week payroll
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Be a Registered Nurse (NMC Pin)
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
- Tracheostomy care (recent 6 months experience in the last year)
- To be confident doing 1:1 with patients
- 2 Professional references that covers 3 years of employment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply here or give our dedicated team a call on 0333 323 3746
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.