Pulse Nursing at Home is currently recruiting dedicated and compassionate Intensive Care Paediatric Day Nurse to take on School Hour Shifts in Lambeth.
Location: SE8 ( closest station : Surrey Quays )
Shift: Days ( School Hours)
The Duties of the Nurse:
The Nurse goes to school with the Client. The Nurse will spend time with the client at school by making sure the client is receiving their full care/ treatments at school and then take the client home from school.
What can we offer you as a Paeds Pulse Nursing at Home Nurse?
- A fast & simple registration
- A variety of work available
- Staff Treats: Access to a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands!
- Free Core Skills Training (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team
- Twice a week payroll
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Be a registered Nurse (NMC Pin)
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
- Tracheostomy care ( 6 months experience in the last 12 months )
- Ventilator Care (12 months in the last 18 months)
- To be confident doing 1:1 with patients
- 2 Professional references that covers 3 years of employment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply here or give our dedicated team a call on 0333 323 3746#PNAHFRAG2
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.