Private Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse
Day & Night shifts available (8:00 -20:00 & 20:00-8:00)
Rates: £30.96 - £42.92 (incl. mileage & holiday pay)
At Pulse Nursing at Home we specialise in nurse-led packages of care for clients with complex needs who want to receive care in their own homes and communities. We provide lifetime sustainable solutions for our clients with the ability to transition from support worker-led care to nurse-led care, if or when required. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and live as independently as possible.
The role is working with a 3month old baby boy, born at 31+2 weeks pre-term. He has RDS with episodes of bradycardia and desaturation. You will be working in the family home, supporting his clinical needs, enhancing his quality of life where possible and enriching his social needs through play and interaction. You will be expected to deliver high quality patient care, build a rapport with the client whilst maintaining professional boundaries.
To deliver care and support to our client, you will need the following:
- Bag & Valve mask ventilation
At Pulse Nursing at Home, we always acknowledge our nurses' exceptional contributions and reward them for delivering bespoke care to our clients with our five company values in mind: Compassion, Collaborative, Committed, Empower and Excellence.
How we reward you
- Revalidation support and guidance
- Four payroll runs per week
- Travel and mileage allowance covered in some instances
- 24/7 expert clinical support from our dedicated team
- 24/7 access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs, including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- A variety of reward and recognition schemes
If you want to learn more about this role, our team are happy to help. Contact Hassan at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0333 323 3746.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.