Childrens Healthcare Support Worker
Location: Tewkesbury (GL20)
Shift: 12-hour shifts 7-7 days and nights
Pay rate: £12.89 – £16.27 per hour (Including hol pay) + contribution to travel inc bus, train, car!
We’re looking for support workers to join our team at Pulse Nursing at Home in Tewkesbury.
Do you have 6 months experience of working within care in the UK?
Are you looking for a stable role, working 2:1 with our young (under age 10) client on a rota basis?
Do you want to feel like a valuable member of a team delivering complex care?
Working with our young male client who is living with quadraplegic cerebral palsy and dystonia, your role as healthcare support worker will include:
- Working with our client with quadraplegic cerebral palsy and dystonia
- Working with interventions which include personal care, medication administration and therapy related exercises
- Providing 1:1 care within the client’s own home on a long-term basis
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client
Our fantastic benefits include:
- A simple, online registration process.
- Online interview to suit your schedule. No travel!
- Rewards – access to Staff Treats, our online benefits platform giving you discounts on all your favourite shops, activities – EVEN HOLIDAYS!
- Opportunities for progression and development.
- 24/7 clinical support team.
- Refer a friend - £200* – the more you refer the more you earn!
If the role of Childrens Healthcare Support Worker sounds like the role for you please apply now!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.