Female Community Support Worker
Location: Barnet, North London
Pulse Nursing at Home are currently looking for Female support workers to work in our package based in North London, Barnet.
- Must have minimum 6 months UK Healthcare Experience.
- Must be a Female Support Worker.
Your role as a Support Worker will involve:
- Dealing with clinical Interventions such as Taking observations, Peg feeds & Suctioning.
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client.
If you have 6 months experience as a Healthcare Support Worker, please apply we’d love to hear from you.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.