Healthcare Support Worker Carer (Days)
Location: Swindon (SN25)
Shifts available: Mon-Fri Days 10.00am - 6pm. Saturday and Sunday days- 12-hour shifts
Pay rate: £12.89-£16.27 per hour (Including hol pay)
We’re looking for a Healthcare Support Worker (Days) to join our team of experts at Pulse Nursing at Home in Swindon.
Pulse Nursing at Home is a specialist complex care provider that recruits and places highly skilled support workers in the community to care for our clients in their homes to support their complex clinical needs whilst empowering them to live a long-lasting and meaningful life in our care.
To deliver care and support to our client, you will need the following:
- Do you have a manual driving license and 2 years of driving experience (necessary to drive our client's vehicle)
- Six months' UK care experience in the past three years
When you join us, you will receive:
- Four payroll runs per week
- Travel and mileage allowance covered in some instances
Supervisions and appraisals
Confidential wellbeing calls
24/7 expert clinical support from our dedicated team
A variety of reward and recognition schemes
Pride of Pulse nurse and support worker awards
Compliance, operations and out of hours support
Recommend a friend bonus
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks
If you would like to learn more about this role, please apply now.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.