Paediatric Healthcare Support Worker (Nights)
Location: Portsmouth, PO4
10h night shifts
Pay rate: £14.45 (weekdays) £16.60 per hour (weekends) (Including holiday pay)
Pulse Nursing at Home provides clinically outstanding long-term, and lifetime, managed care services to children and adults with complex care needs at home or in the community. We currently have a role working with our paediatric client with complex needs in the Portsmouth area and we are looking for experienced healthcare assistants and/or support workers to join us in providing support on a night shift basis.
What we’re looking for in our team;
- 6 months' UK care experience within the last years undertaking tasks such as personal care, administering medication, moving and handling etc.
- Colleagues who are interested in working a stable Rota, working 1:1 or 2:1 within a client’s own home
- Colleagues who want to work with children
- A willingness to learn and undertake new complex care interventions including tracheostomy, ventilation, and peg feeding
- Colleagues who want to build a good working relationship with the team and the client.
Our fantastic benefits include:
- A simple, online registration process
- Online interview to suit your schedule. No travel!
- Opportunities for progression and development
- 24/7 clinical support team
- Recommend a friend - £200 – the more you refer the more you earn! (T&Cs apply)
To register your interest in joining our team please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch to take the next steps in your journey to becoming a complex care support worker!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.