Ad Hoc Night Paediatric Community Nurse
Required skills for the package: Oral suctioning, Oxygen therapy, Bag and Value mask, Gastrostomy, Admin medication & Glucose Sugar blood monitoring.
Pay Rate: £31 Per Hour, Including Holiday Pay
Pulse Nursing at Home is recruiting experienced Paediatric Community Nurse to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to individuals in the community.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Paediatric Community Nurse to join an extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships.
Doing Ad Hoc allows you to be very flexible and will still able be called for shifts regularly.
Key Requirements to join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- A minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years working with Children in Hospital, Hospice or Community settings.
- To be confident as a lone worker.
- 2 professional references from current employment
Benefits for you to join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance in some instances.
- Core Skills (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team.
- Five payroll runs per week.
- A £250 Recommend a Friend bonus and a variety of recognition and reward schemes.
Your choice, our commitment
Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible, bespoke care for people living in their own homes and communities. We provide a lifetime solution that can adapt to changing healthcare needs. We're passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want.
Our nurses are integral to the lives of the clients we work with. As a nurse with us, we invest the time to really get to know you - ensuring you are matched with the right client to both support your professional development and provide you with shift patterns that suit your needs.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 03333233746.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.