We believe great things begin with great people. Working with us is much more than a job it’s an opportunity to realise your potential and make a difference.
As a support worker with us, we invest the time to really get to know you - ensuring you are matched with the right client to both support your professional development and provide you with shift patterns that suit your needs.
Supporting and recognising your commitment, on top of our rewards and recognition package, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible shift options - whether you’re looking for long-term work or just want to pick up a few extra shifts, we can provide shift patterns that suit your lifestyle
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- 4 pay runs per week
- A friendly, knowledgeable team there to provide 24/7 clinical and operational support
- ipoint – an online system to help organise your shifts, work opportunities and availability
- Support maintaining your compliance
- A £200 Recommend a Friend bonus
Take control of your career and feel rewarded: