Commitment to clinical governance - the highest safety standards in everything we do
Pulse Nursing at Home does not compromise on safety. Our objective is to provide the highest possible standard of community care and staffing services to our clients and candidates, and our service is under-pinned by rigorous clinical governance policies and processes. These include:
- The training of all staff on governance, quality and safety
- Adherence to legislation and regulation
- Trend analysis to inform quality improvements
- Incident and complaint management
Our commitment to quality assurance is demonstrated through our clinical governance advisory board. This board regularly reviews the standards of care delivered by Pulse Nursing at Home to our clients, employees and regulatory authorities.
Pulse Nursing at Home is registered with the following independent regulators of health and social care services.
- Care Quality Commission (registered office - 4th Floor, 9 Appold Street, London, EC2A 2AP)
- Care Inspectorate (registered office - Suite L3B, First Floor, Fountain House, 160 Dundee Street, Edinburgh, EH11 1DQ)
We are proud of the inspection summary provided by the CQC. Our inspection report can be reviewed in full here: