Benefits of working with Pulse Nursing at Home
As a leading provider of complex care at home or in the community, we are proud to provide a fulfilling career for our support workers. Working for us you’ll be supported by and work alongside a friendly, knowledgeable team who are passionate about delivering the highest standards of care. We offer long term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range flexible shift options to suit your schedule.
We believe in rewarding our support workers for the life-changing work they carry out each day, making a direct, positive impact on someone’s life. Own your career and take advantage of our exceptional rewards package as part of the Pulse Nursing at Home team.
- Your skills and expertise will be recognised with highly competitive pay rates
- You’ll be rewarded with a £200 cash bonus for recommending a support worker or healthcare assistant you know
- We run five payrolls per week, ensuring you will be paid weekly no matter how busy your schedule
- You will receive access to our exclusive employee benefits and rewards platform, Staff Treats, with a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands - accessible online or through the app
- Up to 50% off travel, hotels and upgrades
- Upgrade to the latest tech with savings of up to 30% at companies including Apple and Curry’s PC World, as well as mobile phone bills
- Save up to 20% on brands like Adidas, ASOS, Debenhams and more
- Supermarkets savings, including Tesco, M&S and Sainsbury's, of up to 8%
- Up to 57% off cinema tickets, delivered to you instantly
Clinical and professional support
- Our dedicated recruitment and care coordination teams will make your journey to joining us as smooth as possible
- We will support you in maintaining your compliance documentation
- Our highly experienced and knowledgeable team will provide you with 24/7 clinical support
- We have a dedicated governance team – reassuring you we uphold the highest standards of quality and compliance.
- Access to ipoint – an online system to access your payslips quickly and help organise your shifts and availability
If you are a support worker or a healthcare assistant looking to work in the community or work more flexibly - register with Pulse Nursing at Home.