Pulse Nursing at Home is currently recruiting dedicated and compassionate Adhoc Paediatric Night Nurse. Adhoc working will give you the opportunity to pick up extra shifts when you want to and will allow you to be flexible around your current employment.
Pay: £27 - £35 Per Hour (including holidays)
Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible, bespoke care for people living in their own homes and communities. We provide a lifetime solution that can adapt to changing healthcare needs.
As a Adhoc Paediatric Nurse you will be responsible to deliver excellent first-class clinical service care to our clients who are living with different levels of complex care needs.
What can we offer you as a Paeds Nurse?
- A fast & simple registration
- A variety of work available
- Staff Treats: Access to a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands!
- Free Core Skills Training (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team
- Twice a week payroll
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Be a registered Nurse (NMC Pin)
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
- Tracheostomy care ( 6 months experience in the last 12 months )
- Ventilator Care (12 months in the last 18 months)
- To be confident doing 1:1 with patients
- 2 Professional references that covers the last 3 years of employment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply here or give our dedicated team a call on 0333 323 3746
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.