Adult Intensive Care Nurse
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6
Nearest Tube Station: Maidenhead Train Station
Pay Rate: £27-£33 Per Hour ,Including Holiday Pay
Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of others?
Required skills for the package: Tracheostomy care, Suction and Tube change, Vent via Tracheostomy, Bag + Valve mask via Tracheostomy ,Humidification, Mechanical cough assist ,Manual cough assist ,Oral suction ,Oxygen therapy ,Gastro feed ,Care of supra pubic Catheter + change B22 & Digital man evac.
Pulse Nursing at Home is recruiting experienced Adult Intensive Care Nurse to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to individuals in the community.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Adult Intensive Care Nurse to join an extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships.
Benefits for you
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance in some instances.
- 24/7 clinical support from our team.
- Five payroll runs per week.
- A £250 Recommend a Friend bonus and a variety of recognition and reward schemes.
- Adult Intensive Care Nurse with minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years working with Adults in Hospital, Hospice or Community settings.
- Minimum 6 months recent experience with Tracheostomy Care, Tracheostomy Tube Change & Ventilators.
- To be confident as a lone worker.
- 2 Professional references that covers the last 3 years of employment .
Your choice, our commitment
Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible, bespoke care for people living in their own homes and communities. We provide a lifetime solution that can adapt to changing healthcare needs. We're passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want.
Our nurses are integral to the lives of the clients we work with. As a nurse with us, we invest the time to really get to know you - ensuring you are matched with the right client to both support your professional development and provide you with shift patterns that suit your needs.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 03333233746.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.