Pulse Nursing at Home are currently recruiting experienced Adult Nurses in the Leicestershire Area.
Who We Are:
Pulse Nursing at Home recruit to a high standard for the most experienced nurses and support workers. Our nurses and support workers have specialist clinical skills including airway management, brain injury, end of life, neurological, post-operative care and spinal injury. We believe great things begin with great people, so we provide our nurses and support workers opportunities to realize their potential and make a real difference.
Pay: £27 - £35 Per Hour (including holidays)
What can we offer you as a Pulse Nursing at Home Nurse?
- A fast & simple registration
- A variety of work available
- Staff Treats: Access to a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands!
- Free Core Skills Training (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team
- Everyday payroll
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Valid NMC registration pin
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the UK as a Nurse
- Right to Work in the UK
- Tracheostomy Care (6 months experience in the last 1year)
- Ventilator Care (12 months experience in the last 1year)
- To be confident doing 1:1 with patients
- 2 Professional references that covers the last 3 years of employment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please do apply here and someone will contact you.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.