Are you a Bank Staff Nurse looking to pick up extra shifts elsewhere to gain more experience and expand on your skills? We are looking for experienced and hardworking ITU & Paediatric Nurses. Not only can we offer you extra shifts,we offer flexibility around your current employment.
Our Ad hoc team at Pulse Nursing at Home, helps provide stability and continuity of care by providing highly skilled Nurses across a variety of specialisms for our Clients.
What can we offer you as an Ad hoc Pulse Nursing at Home Nurse?
- A fast & simple registration
- Staff Treats: Access to a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands!
- Free Core Skills Training (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team
- Twice a week payroll
- £250 Refer a friend Scheme
- Be a registered Nurse (with a valid NMC Pin)
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
- Tracheostomy care (6 months experience in the last year)
- Ventilator care
- To be confident doing 1:1 with patients
- 2 Professional references that covers 3 years of employment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply here or give our dedicated team a call on 0333 323 3746#PNAHSTAFFINGBLACKPOOL
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.