Pay rate: £31-36 per hour (Including holiday pay)
Pediatric nurses in and surrounding Essex are needed to provide care for our children clients/ patients who are living with complex needs.
We provide long clinical care to patients who have been discharged from the hospital back into their home.
We have 12hour Mon- Sun Days and Night shifts available.
- Must have minimum 6 months UK nursing experience.
- Must have an active NMC pin.
- Must be able to provide 2 current references.
Your role as a Nurse will involve:
- Dealing with clinical Interventions such as Taking observations, Peg feeds & Suctioning.
- Providing 1:1or 2:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the office team , RCL and Support Workers and also with the client.
If you have 6months UK nursing experience and interested in doing community work, please do let me know and I will contact you regarding the work we have here for you!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.