Pay rate: £27-33ph
Shifts: 11am-8pm- perfect for that work life balance!
£500 Joining Bonus Available (T&Cs apply)
Experienced Childrens Nurse needed urgently to support a lovely young boy (under 8) who lives at home with his mum and dad. Living with Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy, our client requires a nurse who can pay him lots of attention and really get to know him while keeping him safe.
Our client very much enjoys things which stimulate and entertain him including watching tv, playing on a computer, reading books and people singing to him. The ideal nurse would want to work with this client on a regular basis to build a relationship and provide some stability and reassurance for this little boy.
As a Childrens Nurse you must be practiced and competent in the following;
- Administration of Buccal Medication
- Administration of Nebulisers
- Nasopharyngeal and oral suctioning
- Care of PEG-J
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Administration of Enteral Feeds
- Seizure Management
To be successful you must have;
Minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years working with Children in a Hospital, Hospice or Community settings
Benefit of working with us as a Paediatric Nurse?
- Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible and tailored care for people living in their own homes and communities. We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want.
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule.
- You will be supported by one of Pulse’s Regional Clinical Leads who will have oversight of the package of care and ensure you have all of the resources you need available to you. You will also have the benefit of a 24/7 clinical on-call service. If you have any concerns you can contact them at any time.
- Each month we recognise our nurses with awards for the exceptional care that they delivered the previous month. The winning nurse is voted for by the Pulse team and a thank you gift is delivered to your door.
If you’d like to learn more about this fantastic opportunity to really make a difference, please apply now or call Rebkha on 0333 323 3746 for more information.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.