Community Children’s Nurse
Pulse Nursing at Home are looking for Registered Children Nurses (RNC) to provide clinical care to our patients within the comfort of their own home.
Each package at Pulse Nursing at Home is tailored to each individual patient and their needs and you will only work with one client at any time.
Skills required for this client:
Insertion of suppositories, Care and use of Jejunostomy nasal tube, Epilepsy, Palliative/end of life & Neurological.
Requirements to Join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Must have minimum recent 6 months UK Nursing Healthcare Experience.
- Must have an active NMC pin.
- Must be competent in the skills listed above.
Your role as a Children’s Nurse will involve:
- Dealing with clinical Interventions such as Taking observations, Peg feeds & Suctioning.
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client.
If you have all the skills above, please apply now!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.