Community ITU nurse
Pay rate: £27-£33 per hour (Including holiday pay)
Specialist respiratory nurse needed to care for our Adult client based in Epsom who is living with complex needs.
Skills required for position:
Cuffed Tracheostomy Care , Tracheostomy suction, Emergency Tracheostomy Changes, Invasive Ventilation ,Nebulisers ,Mechanical Cough Assist to include manual Vibs, Oral Suction ,RIG tube care, RIG Feed, RIG meds and Water flushes, Pressure area care, Personal cares & Manual handling
- Must have minimum 6 months UK Healthcare Experience.
- Must have an active NMC pin.
Your role as a Nurse will involve:
- Dealing with clinical Interventions such as Taking observations, Peg feeds & Suctioning.
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client.
If you have all the skills above, please apply now!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.