Community Paediatric Nurse
Pulse Nursing at Home provides safe and effective care for people living in their own homes and communities. We are currently looking for experienced Paediatric Nurses in East London to provide 1:1 care for our client.
Location: East Ham, East London
Skills for client: Administration of Buccal Medication, Medication Administration, Administration of Nebulisers, Oral suctioning, Nasopharyngeal suctioning ,Care of PEG-J ,Chest Physiotherapy, Administration of Enteral Feeds, Seizure Management ,Dystonia management & Oxygen Administration.
Key Requirements to join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Must have minimum 6 months nursing UK experience.
- Must have Community, Hospice, Care home or Hospital experience.
- Must have an active NMC Pin.
- Must have all the skills above for this client.
Why Join Us:
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance.
If you’d like to learn more about this particular opportunity, get in touch to register your interest and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.