Community Paediatric Nurse
Pay rate: £31 per hour (Including holiday pay)
Pulse Nursing at Home are looking for Paed Nurses to continue the care of our client within their own home. As a Pulse Nursing at Home Nurse, You will be following a care plan and using your clinical skills to care 1:1 for the patient.
Shifts: Sunday- Thursday Nightshifts 22:30- 08.30
Skills required: Bag and Valve Mask via Ventilation, Nasal Pharyngeal Suctioning, Oral Suctioning, Oxygen Therapy, Gastrostomy feeding & Epilepsy.
Requirements to Join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Must have minimum 6 months UK Nursing Healthcare Experience.
- Must have an active NMC pin.
- Must be a Registered Nurse.
Your role as a Paeds Nurse will involve:
- Dealing with clinical Interventions such as Taking observations, Peg feeds & Suctioning.
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client.
If you have all the skills above, please apply now
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.