Community Paediatric Nurse - PICU
Pulse Nursing at Home provides safe and effective care for people living in their own homes and communities. As a Community Paediatric Nurse with us, you’ll be supported by and work alongside a friendly, knowledgeable team who are passionate about delivering the highest standards of clinical care. We believe in rewarding our nurses for the life-changing work they carry out daily and offer an exceptional rewards and benefits package when you join the Pulse Nursing at Home team.
Shifts: 6 nights a week, 2200-0800 Tuesday-Sunday.
We are currently looking for experienced Community Paediatric Nurse in Birmingham with experience in:
- Tracheostomy Care and Suctioning
- Tracheostomy tube change
- Ventilation via Trachy
- Bag and Valve Mask via Tracheostomy
- Oral Suctioning
- Oxygen Therapy
- Care of Nasogastric Tube and Feed
Why Join Us:
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, get in touch to register your interest and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.