Complex Community Adult Nurse
Specialist Adult Respiratory Nurses are needed to continue the care of our client in their own home located in Epsom, South London.
Location: Epsom, South London 30 minutes via the A3
We have a variety of shifts such as 12 hours, 6 hours and 8hour shifts. We also have ‘school shifts’ which are shifts that cover school hours which allows you to be super flexible. Each package of care is tailored to each individual patient and their needs and you will only work with one client at any time.
Skills required for this client:
Cuffed Tracheostomy Care, Tracheostomy suction, Emergency Tracheostomy Changes, Invasive Ventilation, Nebulisers , Mechanical Cough Assist to include manual Vibs, Oral Suction ,RIG tube care, RIG Feed, RIG meds and Water flushes, Pressure area care, Personal cares & Manual handling
Requirements to Join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Must have minimum 6 months UK Healthcare Experience.
- Must have an active NMC pin.
- Must be competent in Tracheostomy and Ventilators.
Your role as a Nurse will involve:
- Dealing with clinical Interventions such as Tracheostomy care and tube change.
- Following a Care Plan.
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client.
If you are competent in the following, please apply and I will happy to add you to shortlist for this role.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.