Pay Rate: £30-35ph + mileage + accommodation
Shift: 12 hour day and night shift available
Pulse Nursing at Home have an urgent vacancy for a specialist nurse to work with our client based within his own home in Stowmarket. You would work with our client who requires high quality clinical care following discharge from hospital, therefore you only have one place of work and you would only work with this client to provide continuity of care.
As an ITU Nurse you must be practiced and competent in the following;
- Tracheostomy care, suctioning and tube change
- Cough Assist
- Ventilation via Trachy
- Care and Use of Gastrostomy and Jejunostomy
- Experience of spinal care
We can offer a whole range of benefits including;
- Long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
Are you an experienced nurse with an active NMC pin and a minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years working within a Hospital, Hospice or Community setting? If so please apply now!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.