Critical Care Nurse
Pay Rate: £27-33ph
Are you interested in working within the community to provide high level complex care to patients within their own home? Pulse Nursing at Home have a role available in Stowmarket for a specialist nurse to work with our client with spinal and respiratory needs.
For this role you must be practiced and competent in the following;
- Tracheostomy care, Suctioning and tube change
- Cough Assist
- Ventilation via Trachy
- Care and Use of Gastrostomy and Jejunostomy
- Experience of spinal care
You must have an active NMC pin and have a minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years working within a Hospital, Hospice or Community setting.
We can offer a whole range of benefits including;
- Long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
Apply now for further information!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.