Female Registered Nurse (Children)
Pay rate: £27-38 p/h
Shift: Nights 9pm-6am
Are you a Female Registered Nurse (Children) interested in working with a lovely child on a 1:1 basis? Pulse Nursing at Home have a fantastic opportunity for a registered children's nurse to join our team working with our young client living with complex needs.
We can provide stable shifts on a rota basis, or if you prefer we can also provide ad hoc shifts to suit your availability.
The successful Female Registered Nurse (Children) must be practiced and competent in the following;
- Parental Nutrition administration (TPN) via Central line
- Administer oxygen in an emergency event
- Management and care of Hickman line- including cleaning, observation, flushing and emergency management
- Medication management
- Regular and PRN medications via Central line and Jejunostomy
- Care of Gastrostomy and Jejunostomy including emergency management
Supporting and recognising your commitment, on top of our rewards and recognition package, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible shift options - whether you’re looking for long-term work or just want to pick up a few extra shifts, we can provide shift patterns that suit your lifestyle
- A friendly, knowledgeable team here to provide 24/7 clinical and operational support
- Ipoint an online system to help organise your shifts, work opportunities and availability
- A £250 Recommend a Friend Bonus
Please apply now for more details or call Rebkha on 0333 323 3746 for more details
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.