Female Respiratory Nurse
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Pay rate: £31 - £40 per hour (including holiday pay)
Shifts: Days and Nights 12-hour shift (8-8)
Ad Hoc and Stable Shifts available
Are you a Female Intensive Care Nurse / Respiratory nurse interested in utilising your specialist skills to provide high quality care on a 1:1 basis with our female client living with MND?
Based in Redhill our client lives at home with her family and is looking for a relaxed and easy-going female nurse to join her team. Our client has a love of shopping, taking day trips out and spending time with her family and hopes to welcome somebody who has excellent communication skills and can help promote her independence
As a Female Respiratory Nurse, you must be practiced and competent in the below;
- Tracheostomy care and suction (6 months in the last 18 months)
- Emergency tracheostomy changes
- Invasive ventilation (12 months in the last 2 years)
- Mechanical cough assist
- Oral suction
- Gastro care
To be successful at interview stage you must have.
Minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years working in a Hospital, Hospice or Community settings and a valid NMC pin.
Who are we and what we can offer you?
- Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible and tailored care for people living in their own homes and communities. We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want.
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule.
- Each month we recognise our nurses with awards for the exceptional care that they delivered the previous month. The winning nurse is voted for by the Pulse team and a thank you gift is delivered to your door.
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity please apply now or call Rebkha on 0333 323 3746 for more information.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.