General Adult Community Bank Nurse
Pulse Nursing at Home are looking for General Adult Nurses to work want Adhoc Community shifts.We can offer you work with clients who require general adult ward care.
Location: areas in London
- Must have an active NMC pin
- Must have minimum of 6 months UK experience working within a Hospital, Hospice, Care Home or Community settings
We can offer a whole range of benefits including:
- Adhoc shifts to fit your lifestyle/work life
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
Please apply for this advert if you are a general Adult Nurse looking for Bank community work and Jessica , will be in contact with you regarding registering.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.