! This is not a live vacancy, but a talent pool for you to register your interest in our Nursing opportunities!
Pay: £27 - £35 Per Hour (including holidays)
Shifts: Mon-Sun (Days and Nights)
About the Opportunity:
Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible, bespoke care for people living in their own homes and communities. We provide a lifetime solution that can adapt to changing healthcare needs. As a Pulse Nursing at Home Nurse, we invest the time to really get to know you - ensuring you are matched with the right client to both support your professional development and provide you with shift patterns that suit your needs. As a Pulse Nursing at Home Nurse you will be responsible and expected to deliver excellent first-class clinical service care to our clients who are living with different levels of complex care needs.
What can we offer you as one of our Nurses?
- A fast & simple registration
- A variety of work
- Staff Treats: Access to a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands!
- Free Core Skills Training (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team
- Twice a week payroll
- £250 Reefer a Friend Scheme
- Be a registered Nurse (NMC Pin)
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
- Tracheostomy care ( 6 months experience in the last 12 months )
- Ventilator Care (12 months in the last 18 months)
- To be confident doing 1:1 with patients
- 2 Professional references that covers 3 years of employment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.