Intensive Care Paediatric Nurse- PICU- Nottingham
Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible and tailored care for people living in their own homes and communities. We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want.
As an Intensive Care Paediatric Nurse based in Nottingham you will be responsible for delivering high-level clinical care as well as building strong relationships with our client and their family whilst maintaining professional boundaries. Your day to day role will include Working Day or Nights shifts and using the skills below to care for our Intensive Care Paediatric client:
- Tracheostomy Care and Suctioning
- Tracheostomy tube change
- Ventilation via Trachy
- Humidification Bag and Valve Mask Ventilation Bag
- Valve Mask via Tracheostomy
- Oxygen Therapy Concentrator
- Administration of Nebulisers via ventilator
Shifts: 5 Days:11.30 Hours 5Nights: 11Hours
Rate: Days: £27 per hour Nights: £3per hours Sundays:£33per hour
Why Join Us:
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you are a Intensive Care Paediatric Nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity in your community, apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.