Intensive Care Bank Community Nurse
Location: surrounding areas in London
If you’re looking for a new challenge, Pulse Nursing at Home can offer you work within the Community with our Adult clients on a Adhoc bases.
Requirements for applying:
- Must have an active NMC pin
- Must be a qualified Registered Adult Nurse
- Must have recent experience with Tracheostomy Care and tube change.
- Must have recent Ventilator experience
- Must have recent 6 months UK nursing experience within a Hospital, Hospice, Care Home or Community settings
We can offer a whole range of benefits including:
- you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you are an Adult Nurse looking for Adhoc Complex Community Shifts, please do apply.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.