ITU NURSE – Community
Pulse Nursing at Home are looking for ITU experience nurses to provide complex clinical care to our patients within the comfort of their own home.
Each package of care is tailored to each individual patient and their needs and you will only work with one client per shift.
Key Requirements to join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Must have minimum 6 months Nursing UK experience with Community, Hospice, Care home or Hospital experience.
- Must be a registered nurse and have an active NMC Pin.
- Must have ITU ward experience within the last 18months
Why Join Us:
- Ipoint - search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy via our platform.
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands.
- £250 bonus every time you refer a Nurse
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance.
If you are a ITU Nurse looking for flexile community work, please apply & I will be in touch.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.