Night Paediatric Nurse
We have a fantastic paediatric package in South West London.
We are looking for Night Paediatric Nurses based in South West London to provide 1:1 care for our paediatric client.
Skills for this package: seizure management, oral suctioning, JEJ cares and feeds, BLS including jaw thrust, Oxygen, personal cares, moving and handling.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months UK experience working with Children in Hospital, Hospice or Community settings.
- Must have an active NMC pin.
- To be confident as a lone worker.
- 2 Professional references from current employment.
- Must be able to do Night shifts.
Why Join Us:
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you are a Paediatric Nurse looking for Night shift work in your community, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.