Registered Children Nurse - RCN
Up to £27 per hour for weekdays and £31-£33 for weekends
Catterick - North Yorkshire
Shifts - 4x overnights per week (10hrs)
Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of others?
Your choice, our commitment
Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible, bespoke care for people living in their own homes and communities. We provide a lifetime solution that can adapt to changing healthcare needs. We're passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want.
Pulse Nursing at Home is recruiting experienced Registered Children Nurse -RCN to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to individuals in the community.
- A minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years working with Children in Hospital, Hospice or Community settings.
- Tracheostomy care (6 months experience in the last 12 months )
- Ventilator Care (12 months in the last 18 months)
- Management of a Naso-Gastric Tube
- To be confident as a lone worker.
Benefits for you
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance in some instances.
- Core Skills (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team.
- Five payroll runs per week.
- A £250 Recommend a Friend bonus and a variety of recognition and reward schemes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Intensive Care Nurse to join an extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 03333233746 or email Reis.Gordon@pulsenursingathome.co.uk
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.