Pulse Nursing at Home is currently recruiting hardworking Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse who will be willing to travel to Catterick in Richmond near Middlesbrough.
Shifts: 4 Nights a week
Pay: £31 Per Hour (including holidays)
About the patient: The patient you will be caring for is a young child who has just had a transplant.
What can we offer you as a Paeds Pulse Nursing at Home Nurse?
- A fast & simple registration
- A variety of work available
- Staff Treats: Access to a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands!
- Free Core Skills Training (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team
- Twice a week payroll
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Be a registered Nurse (NMC Pin)
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
- To be confident doing 1:1 with patients
- Recent & Minimum 6 months experience with a Tracheostomy
- 2 Professional references that covers 3 years of employment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply here or give our dedicated team a call on 0333 323 3746Looking forward to hearing from you.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.