Location: Guilford 1hour drive from London via M25
Pulse Nursing at Home are looking for Registered Children Nurses (RNC) to provide clinical care to our patients within the comfort of their own home.
Requirements to Join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Must have minimum recent 6 months UK Nursing Healthcare Experience.
- Must have an active NMC pin.
- Must be competent in the skills listed above.
Your role as a Children’s Nurse will involve:
- Dealing with clinical Interventions such as Taking observations, Peg feeds & Suctioning.
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client.
Why Join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Short Shifts to fit your lifestyle
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you can do the 1hour Journey via M25 for this package, please apply now!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.