Paediatric Community Complex Nurse – Day Shifts
Pulse Nursing at Home are currently looking for experienced Paediatric Nurses who are interested in working Day shifts.
As a Pulse Nursing at Home Paediatric Nurse you will be providing 1:1 care to our client within their own home.
Day Shift Times : 8.30am – 16.30pm (flexible 8hrs)
Location : East Dulwich, South East London Closest tube: East Dulwich
Skills for package: Gastrostomy care, medications, feeds, Management of BiPAP (Trilogy) ,Deep oral and nasopharyngeal suctioning ,Oxygen administration & Chest physiotherapy.
Why Join Us:
- Short Day Shifts to fit your lifestyle
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you are a Paediatric Nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity in your community, apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.