Paediatric Community Nurse
Location: South London & surrounding areas
Pay rate: £27 - £33 per hour (including holiday pay)
Pulse Nursing at Home specialises in both support worker and nurse-led packages of care for clients with complex needs who want to receive care in their own homes and communities. Each package of care is tailored to each individual client and their needs and you will only work with one client at any time.
Requirements for joining Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Must be a registered nurse & have an active NMC pin.
- Must have recent 6 months UK nursing experience within a Hospital, Hospice, Care Home or Community settings.
We can offer a whole range of benefits including:
- Long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you are a Paediatric Nurse looking for Community Shifts, please do apply.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.