Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse
Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible and tailored care for people living in their own homes and communities. We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want.
As a Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse based in Barking, East London you will be responsible for delivering high-level clinical care as well as building strong relationships with our client and their family whilst maintaining professional boundaries.You must have the experience of BiPAP, confident with airway management, deep oral/nasal suction and BLS.
Shifts: Nights: 22:0pm-9.00am
Rates: £31 Per Hour including holiday pay
Key Requirements to Join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years working with Children in Hospital, Hospice or Community settings.
- Must be BiPAP competent and confident with Airway Management.
- Must be competent for Tracheostomy
Benefits for you to Join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance in some instances.
- Core Skills (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team.
- Five payroll runs per week.
- A £250 Recommend a Friend bonus and a variety of recognition and reward schemes.
If you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 03333233746.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.