Location: Kensington, London
Pay rate: £27 -£33p/h
Shift: 8am-4pm day shift
Are you a Nurse who has experience of working with children? Are you looking for shorter, more convenient day shifts for a better work-life balance? Pulse Nursing at Home are currently looking for a Paediatric Nurse to work with our young male client who lives within the family home in Kensington.
The successful Children's Nurse will be attending school with the young client to ensure his safety throughout the day and must be practiced and competent in the following;
- Tracheostomy and ventilator care
- Seizure management
- Oral suctioning
- JEJ care and feeds
What do we do;
At Pulse Nursing at Home we specialise in the provision of complex clinical care in the community. With us you would work within a package of care for clients with conditions such as MND, spinal or brain injuries, muscular conditions etc.
You would work a long shift within a single care package, we are not a domiciliary company and we very much take a person-centred approach to the care that we provide.
Supporting and recognising your commitment, on top of our rewards and recognition package, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible shift options - whether you’re looking for long-term work or just want to pick up a few extra shifts, we can provide shift patterns that suit your lifestyle
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- 5 pay runs per week
- Support with revalidation
- Exclusive access to 3000+ discounts and benefits
- A friendly, knowledgeable team here to provide 24/7 clinical and operational support
- Ipoint an online system to help organise your shifts, work opportunities and availability
- Support maintaining your compliance
- A £250 Recommend a Friend Bonus
Please apply now and we can arrange an online interview within the day!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.