Paediatric Nurse -Day Shifts
Pulse Nursing at Home have a few Paediatric packages across South London with loads of Day Shifts available for YOU !
Pulse Nursing at Home are recruiting experienced Paediatric Nurse to join our service to help us cover numerous Day Shifts in our packages in South London to provide consistent care to individuals in the community.
We are looking for Nurses who can commit to a minimum of 2 Day Shifts a week.
- A minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years working with Children in Hospital, Hospice or Community settings.
- To be confident as a lone worker.
- 2 Professional references from current employment.
- Able to commit minimum 2 Day Shifts a week.
Why Join Us:
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you are a Paediatric Nurse looking for continuous and consistent Day shift work in your community, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.