Location: Nottingham and surrounding areas
Pay rate: £27-33ph
Pulse Nursing at Home are currently recruiting for an experienced Children's Nurse in Nottingham and the surrounding areas. Our young client lives within the family home and we're looking for a new team member to join an established team providing excellent clinical care in the community.
If you have the below experience we'd I'd love to hear from you!
- 6 months experience working with tracheostomies in the last 12 months?
- 12 months experience (within the last 18) working with ventilators?
The successful Paediatric Nurse will;
- Deliver high-level clinical care
- Build strong relationships with our client and their family whilst maintaining professional boundaries
- Work with a paediatric client with respiratory needs who lives within the family home;
Who are we?
Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible and tailored care for people living in their own homes and communities. We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want.
We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
Please apply now for more information.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.