Pay rate: £27 -£33p/h
Shift: Monday – Friday, 07:00am – 16:00pm
Pulse Nursing at Home currently have a vacancy for a Paediatric Nurse to work with our young female client who lives within the family home in Luton.
The successful Children's Nurse must be practiced and competent in the following;
- TPN via Hickman line
- PEG-J (on free drainage)
- Hypoglycaemic episodes (BG monitoring)
What do we do;
At Pulse Nursing at Home we specialise in the provision of complex clinical care in the community. With us you would work within a package of care for clients with conditions such as MND, spinal or brain injuries, muscular conditions etc.
Supporting and recognising your commitment, on top of our rewards and recognition package, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible shift options - whether you’re looking for long-term work or just want to pick up a few extra shifts, we can provide shift patterns that suit your lifestyle
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- 5 pay runs per week
- Support with revalidation
- Exclusive access to 3000+ discounts and benefits
- A friendly, knowledgeable team here to provide 24/7 clinical and operational support
- Ipoint an online system to help organise your shifts, work opportunities and availability
- Support maintaining your compliance
- A £250 Recommend a Friend Bonus
Click apply now for more details!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.