Paediatric Nurse (PICU) – Community based
Pay rate: £31 - £33 per hour (including holiday pay)
Shift: Nights , 20:00 – 8:00
Are you a Paediatric Nurse looking to pick up some extra shifts alongside your current job or branch out into the community? Are you looking for shift work that can offer career progression? If you are then Pulse Nursing at Home would love to hear from you!
We are looking for Paediatric Nurses (ITUP/CC) with critical care experience to work with a 20 month old little girl who is needing an established routine of care at home after frequent hospital stays.
We are looking for the following key skills:
- Oral & Nasal Suctioning
- Oxygen Therapy
- Mechanical cough assist
- Gastro feeding
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following:
- Rotas booked in advance via user friendly app
- Access to our benefits and rewards portal with hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- £250 ‘refer a friend’ bonus
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad-hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule and the potential of long-term career progression
- Four pay runs per week
- Exclusive access to our rewards portal
- Revalidation support and guidance from our experts
- Support maintaining your compliance
- Flexible shift options
- 24/7 clinical support
- Access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs.
- Wellbeing calls with our supervisions and appraisals team
Pulse Nursing at Home support children in their family home who have complex care needs. With vast experience in working alongside children with complex care needs, including brain and spine injuries and physical disabilities, our compassionate paediatric nurses are highly skilled in meeting their needs, from supporting with general daily activities to assisting families to take their children on holiday.
If you are an Adult Nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity in your community, apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly. If you have any queries, please call 0333 323 3746
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.