£27 - £33 per hour
Pulse Nursing at Home are currently looking to recruit experienced Paediatric Nurses (RNC) for a complex care client in Woolwich. We are looking for nurses to ensure this young person is able to have the best quality of life possible.
Pulse Nursing at Home specialises in providing complex care in the community. Our high quality of nurses are rewarded with opportunities to develop your career and end to end support, from our recruitment team guiding you through compliance to our clinical support with revalidation.
Benefits for you
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Access to Staff Treats platform for discounts and deals
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
- Confident as a lone worker
- Confident to accompany our clients on days out where necessary
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. Apply here to find out more.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.