Paediatric Nurse - RNC
Pulse Nursing at Home provides safe and effective care for people living in their own homes and communities.
We are currently looking for experienced Paediatric Nurses in South East to provide 1:1 care for our client.
Location: South East London
Skills for client: Observations, BVM, Oral and Nasal suctioning Therapy, NPA Emergency, Care of NPA, Peg-J Care, Enteral Feeding, Manual Handling, PAC, Epilepsy management, Dystonia Management, Personal Cares & Oxygen therapy.
Key Requirements to join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Must have minimum 6 months nursing UK experience.
- Must have Community, Hospice, Care home or Hospital experience.
- Must have an active NMC Pin.
- Must have all the skills above for this client.
Why Join Us:
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance.
If you’d like to learn more about this particular opportunity, get in touch to register your interest and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.