Registered Children Nurse
Pulse Nursing at Home is recruiting experienced Registered Children Nurses to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to individuals in the community.
Location: Edmonton, North London
Required skills for the package: Ventilation via Mask, Humidification, Bag and Valve Mask Ventilation, Manual Cough Assist,Nasal Pharyngeal Suctioning, Oral Suctioning, Oxygen Therapy, Administration of Nebulisers & Care of Trans Gastro Jejuno Button.
- Must be a Registered Children Nurse with minimum of 6 months UK experience working with Children in Hospital, Hospice or Community settings.
- Must have minimum 6 months recent experience with Ventilators.
- Must be confident as a lone worker.
- 2 Professional references that covers the last 3 years of employment.
Benefits for you
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance in some instances.
- 24/7 clinical support from our team.
- Five payroll runs per week.
- A £250 Recommend a Friend bonus and a variety of recognition and reward schemes.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, apply here!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.