Registered Children Nurse – Newly Qualified
Pulse Nursing at Home are looking for New Graduate Paediatric Nurse who is interested in getting experience within the Community in South London.
We have a variety of shifts such as 12 hours, 6 hours and 8hour shifts. We also have ‘school shifts’ which are shifts that cover school hours which allows you to be super flexible.
Working in the community helps build your nursing experience as you will be doing lone working which improves your skills ,1:1 care plan and building consistent and long relationships with patients and their family.
Pulse Nursing at Home have complex clients which consist of using Tracheostomys and Ventilators in their care. We also have General packages which are less complex.
- A minimum of 6 months Nursing UK experience within the last 2 years working with in Hospital, Hospice or Community settings.
- A registered NMC Pin
- Confident to do lone working
- 2 Professional references from current employment & A University references.
Why Join Us:
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you are a New Graduate Nurse & you meet the requirements we are looking for , apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.